Almost Family's Mission and Values
Our Mission Statement:
We are Senior Advocates committed to providing health care that looks beyond the obvious needs of seniors enabling them to live in their homes as long as possible.
- We focus on achieving desirable and timely clinical outcomes.
- We are good communicators who respect the needs of our patients and their families.
- We build a high-trust environment where people are valued.
- We make it easy to deal with us.
- We all participate in growing the business.
- We respect our patients' families, referral sources, caregivers, payers, competitors and each other.
- We act with unquestioned integrity.
- We pursue excellence and continuous improvement in everything we do.
- We look beyond the obvious solutions with intellectual and clinical curiosity.
- We accept accountability for delivering results.